The National Federation of Roofing Contractors (NFRC) is the largest and most influential roofing trade association in the UK, promoting quality contractors and quality products, ensuring that its members are at the forefront of all roofing developments.
NFRC actively ensures that all members offer high standards of workmanship and sound business practice through a strict code of practice and vetting procedure, including site inspections and adhering to the Government endorsed standards. The Federation also offers training services, technical advice, and represents member interests to the wider construction industry and Government.
To ensure that NFRC contractors offer the highest standards in workmanship and customer service, all member contractors are rigorously vetted before joining NFRC and every three years thereafter.
A roofing contractor must meet the following vetting criteria:
- A satisfactory trading record, including financial stability
- Inspections of past contracts to verify quality craft skills and technical competence
- Satisfactory public, employers’ and third party insurance cover
- Compliance with Health and Safety Legislation
- Compliance with the NFRC Code of Practice as well as British and European Standards
- Compliance with the Government-endorsed TrustMark scheme (for domestic contracts), of which NFRC is an approved scheme operator, set up to help the general public find reputable tradesmen to carry out work on their home.
All Seasons Industrial Roofing are very proud to have passed all od these checks and be a NFRC approved business. To read more about The National Federation of Roofing Contractors please visit their website here: https://www.nfrc.co.uk