As an experienced and well-respected roofing contractor we pride ourselves on providing our customers with the best possible service. That got us to thinking about what qualities you should expect from workers in our industry.
Your roof is one of the most essential elements of your business. Failing to keep maintenance up to date can result in all manner of problems including a complete loss of production if damage is particularly severe.
So, what qualities should you expect from your roofing contractor?
- Experience – It’s worth looking into how long the company or staff has been involved in the industry. Without making snap judgments it’s useful to know that your roofing contractor has been exposed to most of the issues that they’re likely to encounter. The quicker they can make the right call on what needs to be done, the swifter the resolution. It’s also makes it more likely that they will ensure a lasting solution too.
- Word of mouth – Whilst we wouldn’t suggest that your research should rely on others opinions alone, word of mouth is a great validation of your business credentials. We strive to ensure that our customers say good things about us by doing the very best job we can and leaving no stone unturned. When that is your mantra and you take pride in your work, repeat business and goodwill usually follows.
- Accreditations and insurance – At All Seasons Industrial Roofing we’re rightly proud of the industry accreditations we hold. Read our previous post on our accreditations here. Achieving the relevant recognition for your work is not an easy or instant process, requiring hard work and recurring high standards. Given the nature of the work carried out by a roofing contractor it might be worth checking the insurance they have in place too. Having the right paperwork in place not only protects us but acts as piece of mind for you too.
- Safety record – Working in the environments we do, safety is of paramount importance. We never take anything for granted; even if we’re working on a type roof we’ve worked on many times before. Understanding the nature of each individual roof type is essential but as roofing contractor you need to appreciate and be ready for whatever the weather throws at you. As our name suggests we carry out our work in all manner of conditions, mindful of the power of the elements
- A cheery demeanor – We feel blessed being able to do what we do and whilst this might not be the most important of qualities, we think it deserves a place on this list. When you enjoy what you do, you take pride in the results and we see that as the ultimate goal. So whether it’s a cheery whistle whilst at work or the odd joke amongst the team, it all helps us to strive to be the best we can be.