Mechslip Real Brick Cladding
At All Seasons Industrial Roofing we are suppliers and fitters of Mechslip Real Brick Slip Cladding providing an authentic brick look to the interior or exterior of any building.
The Mechslip is not an extruded brick slip but a genuine brick innovation allowing architects and specifiers to use real brick slips with the inspired efficiency and versatility of a mechanically fixed brick slip cladding system.
Available in over 300 Ibstock brick finishes, MechSlip offers more than integrity of design. Featuring tough, yet lightweight 6063T6 grade aluminium support rails, it exceeds the rigorous testing standards set by the Centre for Window and Cladding Technology (CWCT).
Whether you simply want to match an existing brick finish, or push your design to a whole new level, MechSlip can help make it happen using real brick slip.
MechSlip allows building designers to achieve memorable and unique façades which can make a modern architectural statement, blend into the local vernacular in areas with traditional brick buildings and much more, with the peace of mind of its non-combustibility.
Support Features & Finishes
Ibstock’s network of Design Advisors are architectural professionals with experience in practice, and will be delighted to help you create effective and innovative solutions for all types of building projects. Each Design Advisor has access to advanced CAD and BIM technology enabling designs to be viewed in a range of formats, producing a range of options for you to consider.
- Mechanically secured, real brick slips.
- Tough and lightweight 6063T6 grade aluminium rail support system.
- Pre-spaced 10mm vertical and horizontal mortar joints.
- Delivers the colour-fast stability and natural weathering behaviour of a traditional clay brick finish.
- Easy to install, minimising time on site and the associated labour costs.
- Over 50% lighter than traditional masonry, reducing structural load.
- Fire tested by Warringtonfire – Classified A1 to EN 13501-1.
- 10 core colours – including Red, Buff, Brown, Black, Blue, Grey and Glazed
- 50 textures – including Smooth, Distressed, Sand Rolled, Rusticated and Drag Faced.
- 100+ brick types – including Handmade, Stock, Waterstruck and Wirecut
- 4 Sizes – 50mm, 65mm, 69mm and 73mm
- Linear bricks