We are proud to announce that we are now a member of the NFRC. The National Federation of Roofing Contractors is the UK’s largest roofing trade association. With a history spanning over 125 years, NFRC has established itself as the voice of the roofing industry, constantly adapting to change and innovation to ensure its members are at the forefront.
Established in 1892 with a group of 40 Slate Merchants and Slaters, the federation aimed to promote quality contracting in the roofing industry. The group collaborated and eventually became the NFRC. The National Federation of Roofing Contractors actively ensures that all members offer high standards of workmanship and sound business practice through a strict code of practice and vetting procedure, including site inspections and adhering to Government endorsed standards.
To ensure that NFRC contractors offer the highest standards in workmanship and customer service, all member contractors are rigorously vetted before joining NFRC and every three years thereafter. A roofing contractor must meet the following vetting criteria:
- A satisfactory trading record, including financial stability
- Inspections of past contracts to verify quality craft skills and technical competence
- Satisfactory public, employers’ and third party insurance cover
- Compliance with Health and Safety Legislation
- Compliance with the NFRC Code of Practice as well as British and European Standards
- Compliance with the Government-endorsed TrustMark scheme (for domestic contracts), of which NFRC is an approved scheme operator, set up to help the general public find reputable tradesmen to carry out work on their home.
All Seasons Industrial Roofing Ltd are very proud to be accredited members of the NFRC. For more information covering what the NFRC do visit their website here: www.nfrc.co.uk.